Dichotomous Sampler - VDS 131
Dichotomous Sampler - VDS 131
MOQ : 1 Set(s)
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Durable, Eco Friwndly, Fast Cleaning, Fine Finished, Precise Design
FINE PARTICULATE(PM 2.5) AND RESPIRABLE PARTICULATE (PM10)
PM 2.5 & PM 10 SIZE SEPARATOR
PM10 Impactor confirm to USEPA design and its reference method, sample collected in separate 37mm dia pure nylon membrane filter having 1mm thickness
PM 2.5 & PM 10 SIZE SEPARATOR..
developed specially for acidic dry deposition & 37mm dia, 2mm thickness PTFE membrane filter with PMP (Poly methyl pentene) supporting ring
Fine-particle flow : 0.9 m3/hour or 15.0 L/min; Coarseparticle flow: 0.1 m3/hour or 1.67 L/min
FLOW INDICATOR & VOLUME TOTALIZER
Acrylic body rotameter along with Digital flow indicator and volume totalizer with time stamp in non volatile memory
DISPLAY & RECORDER
like current flow, totalizer sample volume, elapsed time, Temperature, Pressure and on large display with back light
HOUSING / CABINET
Frame mount main panel provided with lockable powder coated aluminum cabinet to resist against all weather and worst environment conditions
SAMPLING PROB / CLASIFIER
USEPA PM10 inlet (coarse particulate) and PM10-2.5 inlet (fine particulate) virtual impactor assembly Impactor based on USEPA Design.
37mm coarse and fine particulate filter holder
Mono block, oil free, light weight, maintenance free long life, easy to handle and carry induction motor with more than 70 LPM free flow capacity.
Optional NABL certify flow calibrator with all necessary fitting and accessories available at an extra cost.
5 % accuracy at 1.0m3/hrs will maintain through microprocessor base event controller data logger it will monitor and control flow through pneumatic constant flow controller.
Transfer file will be easily open in MS excel. Logger can store upto 4 GB Data in its own memory in non volatile form.
Data collection from logger using USB Stick, MS Excel Compatible file without need of additional software
Adopter for Leak check & flow rate calibration
FLOW RATE COMPENSATION
Perform automatically by system using sensors of ambient temperature and barometric pressure sensors
ELAPSED TIME INDICATOR
Real time clock based record the operation time for each sample in hours and minute
ALL VAIBHAV PRODUCTS CARRY 14 MONTH WARRANTY
L/C, D/P, T/T
- PM10 & PM25 impactor as per design standardize by USEPA
- Virtual impactor based collection of coarse and fine fraction on separate filter enable simultaneous monitoring of PM10 & PM2.5
- Auto shut off of sampler if pressure drop exceeds safe limit so that filter integrity is maintained
- Constant sampling rate of 1m3/hr maintained by Microprocessor base Mass Flow base electronic controller that is unaffected by change in pressure drop due to dust deposit on the filter
- The flow rate of PM2.5 and PM2.5 are controlled individually by flow controller
- The PTFE filter with low absorptivity for gas and moisture is used
- Data transfer to USB memory stick for general – purpose is available for ease in recovery of data from remote field
- locations, the recorded file is compatible with MS Excel and easily opened in a PC without need of additional software.
- Data logger continuously display and record Air temperature, Filter Temperature, Barometric pressure,
- flow rate and air sampler volume, elapsed time,
- Inbuilt programmable timer to control start and stop times of sampler
- All system parameters recorded at 5 min interval in internal 4GB non volatile memory.
- Brushless, Oil free, pump practically requires no maintenance.
- Arrangement for Parallel Gaseous sampling
Looking for "Dichotomous Sampler - VDS 131" ?